Friday, March 30, 2007
Sedihnya....
When i created this blog it was solely for the purpose of my stitching hobby.... but something happened yesterday n i just have to write down my thoughts...

I wasn't feeling well so when moth offered to pick up daughter no 2 from school of course I said yes. Then it started to rain , he didn't want to get wet cos dia senang demam kalau kena hujan. So I said I would go too, he drives n I go down at the school.

Keluar rumah, belok kanan.... baru nak belok kiri.... along came this Kelisa n banged into us...

Why oh why? This is the 2nd time in 6 months... my poor car. But I cannot complain, ini semua
kehendak Tuhan, it's just that I can't help feeling sad.


Want to see the damage?


So now poor car is in the workshop again for who knows how long. Tapi syukur alhamdulillah we were not hurt...

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 11:22 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At March 31, 2007 at 2:18 PM, Blogger Pinchesska

    OMG..teruk jugak kereta Kak Ros ni..Kemain lagik si Kelisa tu yek.. Feel bad for u n family..Maybe theres a disguise in blessing eh...
    But..yg penting tak der yg hurt..
    Take care ya.

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG, kak ros, quite bad the accident. Thank god that both of you did not suffer any injuries. Take care. Dont worry to much. Car have spare parts, but we dont.

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger sj_xstitch

    thanks pinchesska n salmi.
    I always say that things happen for a reason so i'll just have to keep on looking for the reason this time!
    n yes alhamdullillah kami tak injured..