Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Linen oh linen

I did this piece in 2004 n it only took me 3 months to complete... wow... I must have had a lot of time on my hands then. I probably didn't have to do so much running around then!
This was my first piece that I did on linen...it's called Delightful Daffodils. Do I even have to mention the designer hehe...
Why did I convert to linen? Well at that time it was sooo hard to find the smaller sized aida. When browsing the internet I noticed that most of the 'mat sallehs' stitched on linen n the finishing looked so nice, so I decided to give linen a try...
N I haven't looked back since.... somehow the feel when stitching on linen is different, I just love it!! It hasn't helped my eyes tho.... who knows i might just have to go n buy a magnifying glass next!

Labels:

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 9:10 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: