Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Hello...




Hello and Salam to everyone! I wonder if anyone is still reading this blog since there's been so few updates recently... Sorry about that, been busy with other things and even though I use a magnifying lens it still strains my eyes and I get a headache...so can only stitch sekejap2 aje!
Ada aje alasan kan.... padahal duk mengadap FB aje yang lebih....hehe.
Anyway this is something small that I finally managed to complete. It's a small piece but it still took me a couple of weeks to stitch. It's a present for someone whose birthday was at the beginning of the month. Biasalah asyik lambat aje kan nak bagi hadiah!
Enjoy the last few days of the holidays before your kids start going back to school again!

Labels:

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 9:39 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: