Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Some tatting and stitching....


Huhu...I finally managed to finish this doily! Berpeluh jugak nak menyiapkan satu doily ni...
This doily uses one shuttle, one thread. It has 6 rows. Rows 1,2 and 3 was relatively easy. Masuk row 4 I started making mistakes but still boleh cover lagi. Then when I was tatting row 5, I kept making mistake after mistake so in the end I had to snip, snip row 5 and do it all over again! I was very, very careful when I did row 6 cos tak nak buat mistake lagi... I still need to work on the chains to get the tension correct tho....

Jangan tengok close up tau...hehe!

This is How Does Your Garden Grow - Part 2. Relatively easy to do, tak banyak and can finish in one day...now I'm patiently waiting for part 3....

Labels: ,

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 9:59 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: