Friday, January 25, 2008
My Daughter
My Daughter.... turns 17 today....uwah...I feel like crying! They grow up sooo fast...It seems like only yesterday when she was born....I can still feel the labour pains. haha...

Last year when she turned 16, people asked me... how do u feel? She's 16... so I replied biasa aje! But somehow this year rasa sedih pulak.. maybe cos it's her last year in school.... or maybe cos
she's old enough to learn how to drive....but no no no....only after SPM!!!

But they do grow up so fast.... so spend the time that you have with them the best that you can, so that you won't have any regrets later on...

So to my dear daughter.... Happy Birthday..May all your hopes and dreams come true....

I managed to finish the sampler on time and got it framed too. I'm quite pleased with the end result and I love the frame...

I also included 2 close up photos.... kalaulah nak tengok haha!


Labels:

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 9:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: