Monday, June 9, 2008
Finally....
Yes! It's FINALLY complete!!!! I proudly present Purr-fect Patterns, stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen, 188 x 153 stitches and about 80 colors.




I finished it yesterday, June 8, 2008 at 4pm...hehe leganya.... I started this early last year so it took me nearly 1 1/2 years to complete. It's the longest I have taken to complete any project but I was sidetracked along the way!

This has to be the hardest PV I have stitched. The many, many floss changes did not help... I could spend 2 hours working on it and then bila tengok balik secipot aje yang dah siap.

But at the end of the day it was worth it....

Thanks to all my stitching buddies who gave me such encouraging comments whenever I posted a progress pic!!!




Labels:

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 9:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: