Thursday, July 24, 2008
Another Small Project




This time buat Pinkeep pulak. The last pinkeep I made was for an exchange...however I was not too happy with the finishing cos the stitched piece was not centered properly (Sorry to my exchange partner Salmi!!)

So I decided to try another one.... I think the finishing is better this time but it's not as neat as I would like it to be. For the front I stitched a freebie from here.

I used Carries Threads - Blueberry Pie and Olde World Red... the colors are gorgeous and stitching without having to change floss is soooo fun. I added a pocket to the back and put some edging that I tatted.

My personal opinion tho.... I still prefer Mattress Pincushion.... so much easier to finish!!!

Labels:

 
posted by sj_xstitch at 10:04 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: